Welcome to Mechanical Engineering at National Central University!
From traditional mining, automobiles, metallurgy to alternative energy, aerospace, biomedical and nano-fabrications, Mechanical Engineering is always an exciting and yet rapidly developing discipline in engineering. With more than 50 faculty and staff, Mechanical Engineering at National Central University is a big family accommodating diversified and dedicated professionals. We are committed to excellent education and researches in all areas centered on mechanical engineering. With an annual budget nearly NT$80 million, the department continually develops extraordinary academic and research programs with all its combined strength among faculty and facilities. As a branch of engineering, our mission is to create the next generation of engineering talents who can meet future challenges from the global society. On the research front, our active research programs funded by government’s agencies and industry enable us to develop ground breaking works which would directly benefit human society in the long run.
Come to join us and enjoy your visit on our website!
Faculty Positions in Department of Mechanical Engineering National Central University
The Department of Mechanical Engineering at National Central University, Taiwan, R.O.C., is actively seeking candidates for faculty positions. Areas of interest are mechanical science and engineering (priority fields: design, manufacturing, mechanism or solid mechanics), opto-mechatronics, energy, materials, or other related areas. Details of the department and the relevant research areas can be found at http://www.me.ncu.edu.tw/ .
The proposed starting date for the positions is August 1, 2014.
Applications should include the following:
Personal Information Form which can be downloaded from http://www.me.ncu.edu.tw/ ,
- Curriculum vita,
- Copy of Ph.D. degree certificate or a letter specifying the expected graduation date approved by thesis advisor, (If applying for position of Assistant Professor, please attach the Academic Transcripts of undergraduate and graduate studies.)
- Publication list (Please attach not more than five reprints or copies of important publications),
- Statement of teaching interests with course outlines,
- Statement of research interests and plans,
- Two to three reference letters,
- Other information that could help us identify your accomplishments (such as awards, patents etc.)
Application documents should be received by us before February 28, 2014. Please send all correspondence to:
Ms. Shu-Tien Lin
Department of Mechanical Engineering
National Central University
No.300, Jhongda Rd.
Jhongli City, Taoyuan County 32001
(Besides the regular mail, please Email the Personal Information Form to Ms. Lin at the above E-mail address.)
Phone: 886-3-4267320 (Contact Ms. Lin)