Dual Degree Program
■ Procedure of Application
- Applicants apply for the Dual Degree Student Program to Home University.
- The International Office of Home University gives the nominees.
- Home University sends approved documents to Host University.
- Host University examines the application.
- Host University informs the application outcome.
■ Required Documents
- Application form.
- Dormitory application form (optional).
- One or two letters of recommendation.
- Historical transcripts (Current Study) approved by the Home University.
- One photocopy of passport.
- One photocopy of the diploma and transcript of the highest degree.
- Other related documents according to the dual degree agreements.
■ Application Deadline
- Fall Semester (First Semester): May 15
- Spring Semester (Second Semester): November 15
■ Duration of the Semester
- Fall Semester: August- next January (Class starts in mid September, ends in mid January)
- Spring Semester: February-July (Class starts in mid February, ends in late June)
■ Dual Degree Program Coordinator
- Ms. Joyce Yang
- Tel: +886-3-4207151#57085
- Fax: +886-3-4203384
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org